Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I LOVE SNOW DAYS!!

Today both Matt and I got a SNOW DAY from work!! God knows what we need...and I was certainly needing this snow day!! Thank you, Father!


 Matt enjoying his snow day by watching Ax Men on the computer.

                                          27 weeks                                                 28 Weeks


 29 WEEKS!!!


The rest of these are not in any great order...just some randomness, but you all have been asking for pictures...so here are a few! :)


This is the ornament I gave my parents Christmas of 2009, hoping this would be how we would tell them we were expecting...but God had different plans! :o) It wasn't til August of 2010 that we got to make that announcement! Praising God for the little one growing inside me...we will get to add his name to the ornament this year!  BUT...Emma got her name added this past Christmas! It's hard to read, but you can see her name above Ms. Cassie's! All my adorable neices and nephews!  I miss them all!


 This was how spoiled our child was this past Christmas, and he hasn't even been born yet! WOW!
Lots of cute, fun stuff for him! Thank you to all our family for the sweet gifts!

 Matt practicing his "Daddy" skills with our friends little man, Levi!
So cute...Matthew is going to be a great Daddy! :)


 We hung out with our good friends Mitch and Susan a couple weekends ago and I suddenly was craving Susan's delicious fruit pizza....so, we went to the store and got a few ingredients and made this beautiful masterpiece!  IT WAS SCRUMPTIOUS!!!


A fun picture of Matt's work on the crib! :)  It's coming together...slowly!


The following pictures are the projects that Matt and I tackled over this past week...


I painted the closet...


 And cleaned the floors, walls, and windows...

 Our sweet crib set for only $50 rather than $200...and the area rug we found at IKEA!
Looks awesome all together!




 I painted the dresser...


 Matt worked on putting up the discounted roman shades we got at Lowe's for $6.37 a piece!

 Roxy wanted to pose for this one...and the shades were the perfect size!! I LOVE IT!


Didn't they turn out great!!???

Matt put new shelves in the closet and has since repainted them...


The finished dresser with the piggy bank that inspired the whole car theme (thanks Mitch & Susan), and my sister's sweet "baby" sign...sorry it couldn't be his name! It still looks cute!

And last...the demolition of my in-laws kitchen...WOW, what a mess!


Well, I hope that satisfied you all...February might be a little easier to keep up with my blogging, but we'll see! :)  I love you all...HAPPY SNOW DAY!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for snow days, pictures, and texts to alert of said pictures ;0 THANKS. You are so blessed to have so much for your little man already! I love, love LOVE the room! Everything is coming together so nicely!!

    Love Ms Emma's name added to the ornament - we were trying to find a way to add it to the one you gave us last year too!

    I'm praying for the home stretch here...and wish we could be closer to see this all happening! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I love it all! The kids are looking at your belly as i type...their response?
    WHOA! THATS BIG!:) They are SO excited to have another cousin....YAY!:)

    ReplyDelete