Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Caden's FOURTH month...can't believe he turns 5 months today!
What a sweet boy we have! He is SO much fun and we are thoroughly enjoying him! He is learning so many new things every day!! This month he found his feet, learned to love belly time, and he is making all kinds of new sounds and noises, including "raspberries" as you will see him doing in the last picture, and he LOVES to laugh and smile alot! He is also teething and started eating rice cereal...which he is still working on getting the hang of! But, I think the grunts between each bite is a sign that he likes it and I just can't get the bites in quick enough! : ) He is also transitioning to taking longer naps and less feedings during the day...I haven't figured out the new schedule completely, but we are working on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love that kid.
ReplyDeleteYeah.. new desktop pictures. :) love it. Little sweetie. :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!!! I cannot wait to hug him and love on him! Hopefully he won't be too squirmy then, wanting to stand up and be mobile :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteawww Cher, hes so adorable. Love the fotos and seeing his personality come through the fotos (for us that dont get to spoil and love on him) You look great and looks like mother hood suites you well!! :) Hugs and love and miss you all to bunches!! Kisses to sweet little Caden!!!
ReplyDelete