Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'


Wow! It's been way too long since my last post. For those of you who did not know, we have made a HUGE transition in our lives! As of June 18 we moved our little family to Modesto, California!!  Why? Lot's of people have asked - and our answer is the Boyd/Burton side of the family, weather (NO SNOW!), different work for Matt and the hope that Charrie can stay home with Caden. 

So, here is a recap of some of our time before leaving Ohio and the transition out here. I'm sure I will have to split it up into multiple posts...but at least you will get to see a little bit of our lives!

PART I
Caden's favorite past time with Roxy at our Wiltshire house!
Last meals in our empty dinning room!
He loves his "nana"!
LET THE MOVING BEGIN!
 



Family pic in front of the moving truck!
Saying "Bye-Bye" to Daddy for a few days! He loves to give kisses!


Caden's all BOY - Loves big trucks and loud equipment!

Two Men and a Lady - setting off on an adventure!

As soon as I figure out how to upload the video, I will put one up of the men leaving.
For some reason it's not letting me upload right now.

PART II - Will be Charrie and Caden's wonderful long weekend with the Denton's before flying out to California.

 MORE PICS AND VIDEO TO COME...

2 comments:

  1. awww. i miss your faces. :(
    LOVE the kiss picture.
    Looks like he got some tongue. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! We are just thrilled to have you 20 minutes (from our door to yours) away....getting to share in this stage of your lives and live life alongside you three. So glad you two are so obedient to the Lord and he brought you here ;0 Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete