Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 2013



ALMOND BLOSSOMS ~ Gorgeous and smell so sweet!






If you can zoom in on this picture you can see the bee with huge amounts of pollen on his legs!
Awesome!









Matt made three different types of flan which we (Dad, Mom, Matt, and I)
had to taste test and each privately vote on which one was our favorite.
The one in the back won for all of us! DELICIOUS!
 Oranges from Grandpa & Grandma Burton's! 
Caden LOVES to help these days!




My little musician in the making...
Love his passion for music...wonder where he gets it from?? :)
He's been listening to music since the womb...



On the way to Ohio with Daddy!
Happy as a little clam at 6:00am!

LOVE these Daddy/Son pictures...






Mommy went back home and then had the wonderful privilege of spending one-on-one time with my sweet niece, Emma! We have never had one-on-one time before...she always has Caden, her playmate around.  She is such a joy to be around and LOVES to help. She helped me water the garden and the flowers, she helped me get the mail, she helped make cookies for her Papa...
and she fell asleep in my arms for the second time in her sweet little life!
Loved every minute of our time together!




Then Saturday afternoon Mom and I went to ride horses.
We got to brush our own horse, and we even scraped out their hooves (scary, but way cool), and then saddled them up and got to ride them around the farm! It was AWESOME!

This was Mom's horse, Retro!

And my horse, MerryLegs - like from Black Beauty!
This was so much fun and a very easy going facility.
I think I might start volunteering a couple times a month at
Boots & Saddles! Awesome ministry to veterans!
God's hand is on this ministry and has blessed them tremendously!
Mom is in the front left and obviously I'm on my horse! :o)
  NOW, I am just a few hours away from leaving to go pick up my hubby and son from San Francisco! I CANNOT wait to see them and hold them! I had a wonderful break and some much needed uninterrupted time in the Word! Such a blessing! God did so much in my heart and mind in the past week! So blessed!
But, I am so ready for them to come home! It'll be a late night, as their flight doesn't get in until 10:50pm and then we have a 2hr drive back home. God is good! So thankful they both got to go and be with the Denton family and be there to grieve the loss of Grandma May. 
So thankful for a heritage of faith on both sides of our families! What a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment