Ryan & Lynell....beautiful venue and beautiful couple!
Caden's practicing playing Farkle...Grandma Burton would be proud! :)
This does not even come close to capturing the amazingly extravagant site this was. Matt had to get up REALLY early, as has become the norm these days, and he called me outside to this amazing display from God. The moon was SO huge and this beautiful orange color...I got to see the moon set and the sun rise in the same moment! It was incredible....thank you, God, for your wonderful gifts!!
![]() |
| Moon set..... and the sun rising...WOW! I'm in AWE! |
On Easter I brought yy practice run for Caden's birthday cupcakes...so easy and so fun!
![]() |
| Our attempt at a family photo! No one was home to take a picture for us! Not too shabby! |
![]() |
| His new nickname is: Cheesy-boy! |
![]() |
| These two little munchkins aren't very happy... I took the camera away from Caden and... Emma did not want her picture taken. She just looked to beautiful in her sweet dress, I couldn't resist! :o) |
![]() |
| Caden taking the little princess for a ride! SO CUTE! |
![]() |
| Removing the marshmallows one by one! So sweet... |
![]() |
| Then you have Caden...D-E-V-O-U-R-I-N-G that little chick! |
![]() |
| Connie's wonderful, sinful, most-delicious dessert! YUM! |
![]() |
| Love these shots...Connie, you look amazing! |
![]() |
| Relaxing as the kids go on their egg hunt... |
![]() |
| My commentary... Emma: "Don't you dare touch my eggs, Caden!" Caden: "Heheee...I'm gonna take her eggs!" |
![]() |
| Sweet kiddos...so much fun! |

































AHHH! He looks so much older!!:(
ReplyDeleteLOVE to see pics.....i will update someday...:)
You are so good at posting...i think I've given up at this point ;0 thanks for the pics of tyler and i (why do i feel like i looked just as huge as i do now?! scary)
ReplyDelete