THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE A FEW OF MY LITTLE NEICE IN HER EASTER DRESS AND THEN THE REST ARE PICTURES THAT WE TOOK AT A BED & BREAKFAST CALLED "YEAWZA RESORTS"...AS YOU WILL SEE...IT MAY LOOK NICE, BUT IT WAS THE MOST HICK PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. MORE DETAILS WILL COME LATER...RIGHT NOW IT'S TIME TO GO TO BED! :) ENJOY THE MANY, BUT NOT COMPLETE SELECTION OF PHOTOS. MORE TO COME...
Yeahhhhh! Novo fotos!!! (New Photos!) Your neice is ADORABLE! How fun to be close to her! She is growing soo fast. Love the fotos of you and Matt! :) Bed & Breakfasts sound soo fun (even if they are a little hick) ;)~ How are things? Email me or call me sometime!! :) I miss you terribly and feel like I don't know anything about you anymore :( Praise the Lord for online journals ;)~
Okay, it's been like a whole month and you haven't put pictures up... I know you totally have TONS of time on your hands....SO WHWERE ARE YOUR PHOTO'S!!???
Hey Charrie, it is mom.. ;) I thought your heinie pictures were funny and then your bed that looked scary for matt to even be laying on. ;0 WEre you in Sugar Creek OHIO???? That is where Larry and Shari live. just wondering. LOve you.. where are more pictures. either place. MOM
Yeahhhhh! Novo fotos!!! (New Photos!) Your neice is ADORABLE! How fun to be close to her! She is growing soo fast. Love the fotos of you and Matt! :) Bed & Breakfasts sound soo fun (even if they are a little hick) ;)~ How are things? Email me or call me sometime!! :) I miss you terribly and feel like I don't know anything about you anymore :( Praise the Lord for online journals ;)~
ReplyDeleteLove you Cher!!!
Hugs and kisses to you and Matty! :)
Have a great weekend!
What a fun weekend!:) I put up a lot of pics at the familynetwork.
ReplyDeletecan't get blogger to work. Love you, and when are you coming???
Okay, it's been like a whole month and you haven't put pictures up... I know you totally have TONS of time on your hands....SO WHWERE ARE YOUR PHOTO'S!!???
ReplyDeleteHey Charrie, it is mom.. ;) I thought your heinie pictures were funny and then your bed that looked scary for matt to even be laying on. ;0 WEre you in Sugar Creek OHIO???? That is where Larry and Shari live.
ReplyDeletejust wondering. LOve you.. where are more pictures. either place.
MOM