Well, I have officially reached the halfway point....
20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go!
WOW!! It has gone by so quickly!
The best part about this stage of pregnancy is the fact that I am feeling the little man move multiple times a day AND my sister got to feel the baby for the first time! She was the first one to feel him, besides Matt. And then my Mom got to feel him too! So fun!!! I must say, it is a little weird having multiple people touching my belly and talking into my belly...but they are memories I will remember forever! Connie and Cassie were both on either side of me saying names into my belly, trying to guess what his name is! Even though he kicked when Connie said Dominic, that is not his name! :o)
AND HERE'S A BUNCH OF RANDOMNESS FROM THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!
The Turporken!
| First time Matt ever deboned a chicken! |
| He was so proud! |
| Now for the turkey... |
| Funny, yet creapy!! |
| And the Turkey is deboned! |
| Now the Chicken is stuffed with sausage dressing and then shoved inside of the turkey with more dressing! |
| THE TURPORKEN!! :) |
| SAMMIE the Birthday girl - 7 years old! After her birthday pancakes, she had the flu ALL day! Poor thing! |
| Max's bedhead!! I LOVE IT! |
| And Mitchell...CRAZY hair day! |
| Cute little Justin talking on the phone! SOOooo cute! |
| He LOVES Cassie and they both LOVE music! |
| Aeva is obviously not afraid of the dog anymore...Yeehaw!! |
| Best Buds! |
| All the guys gaming (Monopoly) for HOURS!! Thomas and Matt were the last two in the game and Aeva turned over the board....ooopss! |
| Family Game Time! |
As if we didn't miss you guys enough already :( Hey wanna come over for Christmas Eve?! :) I love the belly! But it's not even big yet hahahahaha...one of the reasons I am grateful for Emma's early arrival: not uncomfortably large and no stretch marks :) amongst a few other reasons...how was the turkey? I made my first this year! I didn't debone the whole thing though...interesting. Miss you guys! Hope to be able to make it out there when the little guy arrives! AND are we in suspense on the name?!
ReplyDeleteawww You are adorable girl. 20 weeks already! Thats crazy! Way to go MAtt. Come to Brasil and teach me how to do this....I want to make my first turkey and pie next weekend if we have a late Thanksgiving! But Im scared! :P Love all the fotos! Miss you guys tons. Yeahhh for baby kicks. Im sure its amazing! <3 you girl. See you in 20 weeks ;) heheheheh
ReplyDeletei love you. Thanks for falling for my guilt trip and coming out here....:) and tell fredrick I love him.
ReplyDeleteHEE HEE. .Connie is funny. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job getting it all on quickly. I wrote on here early this morning and it didn't come up. love you and your bump and your hubby. ;) HUGS.
MOM.