Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PREGO PIC UPDATES!!



Week 16

Week 15
 




















For all of you who have been grumbling about no updates...(momma)...here are the most recent! :o)

PLEASE PRAY FOR SLEEP!  I'm only 16 weeks and not showing that much, but for some reason I sleep well for the first 4 - 6 hours and then I wake up to pee and from then on I toss and turn and cannot get comfortable. My hips hurt after laying on one side for a while and so I flip over and then lie on that side for a little while and then that side starts to hurt, so I flip again....and so on and so forth. Ughhhh...so needless to say, I have been totally wiped out and pretty worthless at work! Sigh...something has to change...I cannot function like this for the next 6 months.  We have a few options that we are going to try...I'll keep you updated and if you have any pointers, please feel free to speak up!!  Oh, and yes, I do sleep with a pillow between my legs...everyone keeps asking me that when I tell them about my yucky sleeping patterns.

I love you all and thank you for your prayers!

Till next time...





6 comments:

  1. I'm going to be one of those people I didn't like to hear, but...'get used to the no sleep factor' :( I so feel you on the sleeping thing; I was uncomfortable for quite some time. Every time I woke up and started a new bout of tossing and turning, I would rearrange the pillows on my back, side or wherever they seemed they'd be helpful. Do you ache? My hips and shoulders ached and it was extremely painful...I had to start taking pain relievers. And sometimes I took unisom (ok to take while prego) when I just felt I had far too many consecutive sleepless nights and needed rest. Eventually, I just started sleeping again. Yeah, so I'm not very helpful.

    Your bump is awesome! I love it! rub it, take pics of it and love it - i miss mine so much! and bummed to not have many pics of it...

    We wish we could see you face to face. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt says, "Someone is a poet and didn't know it"! We both laughed out loud when we read the, "rub it, take pics of it and love it". Yes, many people have told me to "get used to it"! :) And I feel the same way you did, I don't like to hear it...I guess I just figured that the sleeplesness wouldn't come til later down the road, when my belly was actually getting "big". Our mattress isn't the greatest either..so we are trying to be creative and find ways to make me comfortable. The other part is mental...my mind just gets running and I can't shut it down! Ughh...such is my life from now until forever! ;) LOL! Sorta joking, but I realize that this begins a new phase in my life, where sleep will be a luxury not a common occurence! I need to be thankful, I prayed and prayed and prayed for this...well, not specifically for no sleep, but for the baby...with everything that comes with it, including the sleeplesness! We love you all and love seeing the updates of Ms. Emma. She really and truly is a beautiful baby! I love her big blue eyes! Wish we were closer so I could hold her and love on her and visit with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of what it is is that your hip bones are ? expanding and that is not a comfortable thing. Your body has to make some adjustments to get ready to give birth. It's a good thing. Just not very comfortable. :( Sorry. and I know you of all people LOVE your sleep. Get it whenever you can.
    Hopefully it will get better and you will be able to sleep again soon. Talk to your ???lady and see what she suggests. Make sure you are using a pillow between your knees as that makes your hips more comfortable.
    LOVE YOU> and thanks for the pictures. :( YOU missed a week ... LOL. LOVE MAMA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.. Erin fixed my computer. :) YESSSSSS!! I couldn't see all the pictures on anyones blog and I couldn't blow up pictures on FB at all. :( and some wouldn't comeup.
    Now it all works. I owe her. )
    You all look marvelous. :)
    LOVE YOU>
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying sis! Would love to sit down with you for few hours/weeks:) Do you still have vivid memories of Nathan's birth?:) U were a trooper all things considered!:) I wonder...will you change your blog to Denton Trio?:) xoxox:)Crys

    ReplyDelete