Sunday, March 27, 2011

ALMOST 38 WEEKS....17 DAYS AND COUNTING....

Hello friends and family...
It has been weeks since I posted anything...and I am sorry...work, preparing for this little one, and exhaustion had kicked in over the past weeks and getting on here to post anything was not on the top of the agenda.  So, here are a few pictures to update you on what has been going on these past few weeks.


37 WEEKS!!!

35 WEEKS!

 33 WEEKS!


SADLY, THIS IS THE ONLY PICTURE I TOOK OF THE INDIANA SHOWER! :(
Sis, I will have to get some copies from you, cuz I know you took a few more than this!













These are the wonderful ladies that planned the shower they threw for me at work.
Melanie, Colleen, myself, and Kim!!
Thank you, Ladies! It was wonderful!

The delicious icecream cake that Melanie got!  AMAZING!

Kim made these ADORABLE chocolate car preztel sticks!
They were so cute and delicious too!

Matt lead a seminar at my work called:
"Parenting Teens: The challenge & the Joy"
Of course, he did a WONDERFUL job!

All these ladies helped to plan the shower in Ohio with Family and Friends!
Atanya, Bethany (sister-in-law), Aunt Vicky, and Mom Denton
Thank you, ladies, it was beautiful and a lot of FUN!!

Mom Denton had great fun putting together the HUGE diaper cake with all the
fun items on it for our little man!
Atanya made scrumptious cupcakes and her specialty - CAKEBALLS!! YUMMY!!
Everything was delicious!


Me and Grandma Keller who is getting ready to turn 95!
Praise God for this wonderful woman!

Lexi, me, an Chrissy!
2 of the girls we cared for while working for Shelter Care!
So fun to have them at the shower!

Our Real Life Group went together and purchased our 2-in-1 Swing/Bouncy seat!
Matt was having fun trying to put it together - of course, my handyman figured it out in no time!

Then, Dad and Mom Denton purchased our glider rocker for us!
I was extatic!!  Couldn't wait for it to be put together and to get to sit in it!
I know we will get much use out of this wonderful chair!
And the chair was almost complete....

It is PERFECT!!  The color matched perfectly with the area rug and with the crib bedding set we chose!

Matt enjoyed it too....we will spend many-a-nights in this chair! :)




But, you can at least see how GORGEOUS it's going to be when it's finished!
I can't wait...it's beautiful!


Lastly...the crib! Well, this has been a HUGE area of frustration for my poor husband,
nothing seems to be coming together correctly...always running into some kind of issue!
Someday it will be done...but there is no rush anyway as we have a bassinet for him to be in for a while anyway!

3 comments:

  1. Can anyone tell me why you cannot see any of the pitures I just spent all day putting up there?? You can see them if you click on each one...but that's ridiculous!!! :( NEED HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) don't know. :) just really really happy to get to see you and to see what is going on in your life and the little boy's. :) You are beautiful.
    I love you.. and love to see what you are looking like right now. :)
    THANKS> ;0 MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY so glad i decided to peek around while i was getting a few things done on the computer today!! Pics: did you select 'small'? you can right click them and change the size...but at least you can see them if you click! Love to see the belly, glad you guys were so showered with gifts for this little man...ahhh...such a blessing it is to have all these things at your finger tips when you need them :) Love you guys!! hugs to the 3 of you from the 3 of us!

    ReplyDelete