Saturday, April 16, 2011

CADEN JEREMIAH DENTON

After only 8 hours of labor our son was born:

Caden Jeremiah Denton
April 7, 2011 at 1:10pm
7 lbs. 10 oz.
21 inches 

We are so blessed and so in love with our little man.  He is eating well, learning to sleep, and he is already back up to his birth weight after only a week.  I am so proud! 

Please pray for continued healing for Mommy!  I am feeling pretty good, but there are moments that I am very sore.  But overall, I have not had to0 many baby blue moments - it helped having such AMAZING help from Connie and Shanelle!  THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Pray for Daddy as he adjusts to having a little one in the home - He is such a good Daddy and loves his little man!  He has the next week off, but will go back to work after Easter.  Please pray for this transition back to work, that he will be able to focus and be present to meet the needs of his clients.

For Caden's continued growth and adjustment to getting on a workable schedule for Mommy and Daddy (if that's possible).

We are SO blessed!  We have an awesome Real Life Group who is supplying meals for us every other day for a while. Loving family, friends, and neighbors that are caring for us as well!  Praising God for every single one of you!  I appreciate your thoughtful texts and calls to stay in touch!

Need to take this naptime to shower and feel alive again! :)  Love to you all...

1 comment:

  1. YAY...an update! What a beautiful little guy you guys have :) We absolutely cannot wait to see you guys and meet him! He'll be so BIG by then...sigh...Thank you so much for the daily texts they are very much appreciated. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete