Thursday, April 21, 2011

Caden 2 Weeks old!

Caden and I were home alone today - Daddy was out working hard to make some extra money for us!  How blessed Caden and I are to have such a hard working man providing for us! We love you, Matthew!

We had an eventful day - Mommy braved bathing Caden all by herself and both of us survived!  Then, Mommy attempted to do a little 2 week photo shoot and I had a wonderful sleeping child to work with.  At one point I tried to move his position to get a few different shots, and he started PEEING all over our couch! :) LOL!  It was quite humorous, but there was nothing I could do about it.  Thankfully babies urine is clear at this point, so it didn't take much to clean up.  But, I did have to put him under the faucet to clean all the pee off of him. :)

We are all doing extremely well...Caden is a great eater, my body is somewhat getting back to "normal", and the healing is slow, but definitely getting better.

He is such a sweet boy, and both Matthew and I are thoroughly enjoying him...although sometimes his fussiness at night is hard...but really, he is doing extremely well with eating and sleeping!

I have had a good amount of energy today - I bathed Caden, did a photo shoot, went thru some of Aunt Connie's 1,000+ photos, vacuumed the living room and Caden's room, showered, and now I'm updating our blog.   









3 comments:

  1. pic under the yawn one - he looks like his cousin Emma!! :) YAY i love the pics. So glad to hear you're doing so well! And that he's doing so well too! I can't imagine trying to 'get used to' everything at home on your own. I guess that was one blessing of having Emma's nurses be her primary care givers those first 2 weeks. When we got her home, she was all set and we were much more comfortable :) I will try to call you tomorrow and hopefully catch you at a time when he's napping!! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures. ;) love this boy.... love you. :)
    was a great weekend. Hopefully you didn't get too tired.
    lOVE YOU. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Charrie, those pics are adorable! Love the black with his naked body!! YEah for more energy! PRaying for more healing too. <3 you guys and wish I could hold him and see you and hang out with you on the days Matt is working :( Love you tons girl!! Kisses for you 3 (and Roxy too)

    ReplyDelete