Just look how big he is getting. ;) and the screaming boy is really funny on my phone. :)Love it. Can't wait to see him soon. Hugs and kisses.
This last picture in the johnny jump up is crazy like Uncle Thomas.I mean it looks just like a picture I have of Tom. :) Funny. :)
Adorable. He is so cute. Wish I could kiss his sweet cheeks and play with him. Miss u guys.
Just look how big he is getting. ;) and the screaming boy is really funny on my phone. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it. Can't wait to see him soon.
Hugs and kisses.
This last picture in the johnny jump up is crazy like Uncle Thomas.I mean it looks just like a picture I have of Tom. :) Funny. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable. He is so cute. Wish I could kiss his sweet cheeks and play with him. Miss u guys.
ReplyDelete