Caden has really grown in his sitting skills in the last week or so...although just a few minutes after recording this video he fell backward and bonked his little head and started crying. It's not the first, nor will it be the last...I only pray that we can hold off on the stitches for at least a couple years!! :o) If he's anything like his dad, I'm not sure we're going to make it that long!
aww. So cute. I can't believe how fast he's growing. Every time I see a foto or video of him he has a new trick mastered!! :) Too cute. Miss you guys tons! Hugs and love and prayers that he doesn't end up hospital bound like daddy did back in the days ;) Boys!!! hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteLove you girl!! Happy Halloween/Harvest Weekend!
THis guy is one little cutie. can't believe he is already doing all this.. I already posted... but it isn't here. stupid place. :) HA.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU ALL>