Sunday, November 6, 2011

Let the CRAWLING begin...


Can't believe our little man is already starting to crawl...this is all happening WAY too fast!  He just started doing this on Thursday, Nov. 3 and just today (Sunday Nov. 6) I kept scooting the item he was after farther and farther away until he had army crawled about 4 feet.  Sigh...well family, we will have LOTS of fun chasing after him at Thanksgiving and Christmas!! :o)  Can't wait to see everyone soon!!!

Here's a few fun shots from taken during his 6th month!! 





He LOVES his Nana!!  We had SO much fun having her out to Ohio for a few days.
Cried soon after she left...missing her and the rest of the family!

My HANDSOME superheros!!
(Matt is a MoJo JoJo from some Power Puff Girls)


Just today, we gave him a bottle (first bottle in a couple weeks)
and this was the first time he held it all by himself!
So adorable!  LOVE that boy!!

4 comments:

  1. What a little cutie bug. :) Love his cute little expressions and that he is really moving himself along. Go buddy.
    LOVE YOU ALL> can't wait for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a copy of the picture of him with the pumpkins in his little hat. :) I love that one. :) makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept checking your site to see updates but this is the first time this one appeared. Oh my gosh. What a cutie pattootie. Love the big one at the top. Such a cute lil man. Can't believe he's crawling already. Wow. Go buddy. Miss you guys. Hope all is well. Sounds like u n Ty n Connies had a great Thankegiving!!! How fun. Love you guys. Hugs from us in far away Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have I been?! I've been spending such little time online/computer that I missed this! So was he crawling at Thanksgiving?! The Boyd home will DEFINITELY be busy this Christmas! we canNOT wait to see you all! hugs and kisses. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete