So, it's been a LONG while since I've posted or written anything! Life is crazy, what can I say! Here is alot of our Christmas photos from our own Christmas tree, to the Boyd family Christmas out in Indiana, to the Denton Christmas back here in Ohio. The last photos are of a recent event of Matt lowering Caden's crib as he is beginning to pull himself up on EVERYTHING! He's growing up so quickly!
I so heart the fact that I just left you a voice mail, was thinking about you guys, then i see that you've posted pics! It feels like we were just with you last week...yet feels like too long ago! We LOVED our time with you guys :) Thanks for posting pics! I didn't take as many pics as I wanted and love to see our time together from a non-emma biased photog ;0. LOVE AND MISS YOU THREE! roomies in 5 months?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete